Natural Silver Antimicrobial and Fluid Resistant Reusable Face Mask
Antimicrobial Water Repellent Safe Effective
HHL’s reusable and washable face mask treated with silver antimicrobial to prevent contamination by Germs and Microbes is a perfect solution in preventing the spread of harmful pathogens.
HHL’s dual action fabric face mask provides both Antimicrobial Protection; trapping and killing pathogens on the treated surface, with the added benefit of a Fluid Resistant Technology; an effective barrier to stop the transmission of pathogens through the treated surface.
The Face Mask
Highly effective 100% cotton silver antimicrobial and splash resistant treated outer layers, incorporated with a non-woven polypropylene middle filtration layer.
- Tested to BS EN14683 and CEN-CENELEC CWA 17553 European Mask Standards
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency
- Differential Pressure (Breathability)
- ISO22609 Splash Resistance
- AATCC TM 22-2014 Water Repellence
- ISO 20743 / ASTM 2149 Antibacterial Efficacy Tests
- Dermatologically tested – non-sensitizing, non-irritant ISO 10993
Formulated and developed with protection, comfort, and freshness at the core of the design and construction; HHL’s treated mask is hypoallergenic, soft, comfortable, lightweight, and breathable! The layered treated fabric construction, adjustable nose bridge and optional adjustable ear loops provide maximum protection and comfort with excellent breathability functionality.
- Outer Layers – 100% Cotton silver antimicrobial and splash resistant treated fabric.
- Middle Filtration Layer – non-woven 100% PP
- Size – H 95mm x W 170mm
- Reusable, Hypoallergenic, self-sanitizing and germ resistant face mask
- Broad ranging – effective against various microbes.
- Physical barrier protection against larger respiratory droplets, and splashes
- Washable; wash durability of 30 plus washes without losing effectiveness
- Safe, non-leaching and non-toxic
- 100% cotton, triple layered and adjustable nose bridge for maximum comfort and protection
How to use
- Label the packaging of your mask or any other alternative sealable packaging used with your name
- Clean your hands before handling the face mask.
- Put mask on face by placing adjustable nose bridge over your nose with pleats facing downwards.
- Put loops over ears to cover the nose and mouth and adjust nose bridge to preferred comfort level.
- When removing mask, remove from ears, only touching loops.
- Immediately put into washer or named packaging.
- Wash hands after removing face mask.
- Wash mask after multiple use or if soiled. Discard if damaged or torn.
- Clean mask as per wash instructions.
- Hand wash or Machine wash (min 40°C/104°F / max 60°C/140°F).
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Accreditations and Certifications
Silver Antimicrobial is OKEO-TEX® Standard 100 APPROVED Tested to BS EN14683 and CEN-CENELEC CWA 17553 European Mask Standards.
For further enquiries or to order: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)203 151 2301 Bulk orders only MOQ: 3000 face masks COO: Portugal